Jun 10, 2011

Elveszve a labirintusban + mai öröm / Lost in the maze + today's delight

Ő már tegnap óta az Etsyn lakik, de most látom, hogy ide el is felejtettem feltenni. Miután sikerült spéci reaktív üveget beszereznem a jómúltkorjában, játszom is vele néha :) (én nem utáltam a kémiát a suliban :D) Ez a medál pl. egy ilyen játék eredménye.

This necklace has been on Etsy since yesterday but I just realized that I never posted it here. I managed to get some reactive glass the other day so sometimes I'm having fun making reactions with it :) (well, honestly, I never hated chemistry classes in school :D) This pendant is the result of one of these experiments.
 

És a mai öröm, hogy ez a lánc viszont már nem nálam lakik, miután ma reggel (mármint nálam reggel :)) gazdára lelt az Etsyn :))) Már úton is van az új tulajdonosa felé, remélem, tetszeni fog neki.

And today's delight is the fact that this necklace is not with me anymore since this morning (well, it was morning here in Hungary to be exact) someone bought it on Etsy :))) It is already on its way to its new owner - I hope she will like it. :)


És most irány az Etsy Craft Party! :)

And now time to go to the local Etsy Craft Party! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...