Sep 27, 2011

Ősz húrja zsong... / O Canada

Őszi is, meg Kanadára emlékeztető is (ahol egy csodaszép évet töltöttem zsenge ifjúkoromban :)). Első fecskék, lesz más színű is :)

(Well, originally the title was supposed to be the first line of Verlaine's Chanson d'automne but I couldn't find an English translation that I thought would fit... Sorry :))
These are autumnal on the one hand and reminding me of Canada on the other. (I happened to have spent a wonderful year in BC during high school :)) These are the beginning of a beautiful friendship only, I'm planning to have them in other colours as well. :) 

Türkiz / Turquoise

Marcipán / Marzipan

Vanília / Vanilla
És még mindig lehet játszani a buborékos fülbevalóért
And you can still enter the giveaway to win a pair of earrings!

1 comment:

  1. A Vanília fantázianevű engem egy elázott Mandelbrot-halmaz akvarellre emlékeztet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...